Bahrain opens new A'Ali road
Manama, February 3, 2013
The Bahrain Ministry of Works has opened the new 14 km road in A'Ali for traffic following the successful completion of the project in December last year.
Announcing this on Sunday, the Ministry’s Roads Projects & Maintenance director Raed Al Salah said the BD766,616 ($2 million) project in Block 742 in A’Ali had been awarded to Al A'ali & Al Sayed Transport & Excavation, who began work in March last year.
"The ministry is revamping roads on different areas and locations in the Kingdom as part of a defined time agenda that aims to upgrade and revamp villages in various governorates," said Al Salah.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track