DSI project awards up 21pc
Dubai, February 10, 2013
The total value of announced project awards for Drake & Scull International (DSI) in Q4 2012 has reached Dh3 billion ($816 million), the company announced today.
This follows the confirmation on its Q4 2012 contract variation order in the Western Province of Saudi Arabia and the MEP package award for the phase three of the Jabal Omar Development in Makkah, it said.
Total project awards in the whole year was Dh5.4 billion, a 21 per cent increase over Dh4.4 billion secured in fiscal 2011, it said.
DSI is a regional market leader in the integrated design, engineering and construction disciplines of civil contracting, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP), water and power, rail and oil and gas.
The preliminary 2012 fiscal financial results will be announced on February 13, officials at DSI said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility