Nakheel unveils new beachfront project
Dubai, February 10, 2013
Leading Dubai developer Nakheel has announced the launch of Club Vista Mare, its new beachfront living and leisure complex comprising 33 studio apartments, to be constructed on Palm Jumeirah by early 2015.
Club Vista Mare will be directly linked to the Nakheel Mall and Hotel, Nakheel’s newly-announced Dh2.5 billion ($680 million) retail and leisure complex on The Palm.
The contemporary-style complex will span almost 5,000 sq m at ground level, with an additional 2,740 sq m of residential space on the first floor, said the Dubai developer in a statement.
The new, beachfront residential and recreation project, goes on sale from today, said Nakheel along with the eight cafes and restaurants, retail areas and gymnasium facilities, all with spectacular views of Palm Jumeirah’s eastern shoreline and Dubai’s world-famous landmarks.
Each studio covers almost 50 sq m and comes with its own private terrace with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah and Dubai’s skyline and will cost Dh1.15 million, said the statement.
Club Vista Mare – the latest addition to Palm Jumeirah’s ever growing range of attractions – is unique in its design, yet will naturally blend in with and complement the island’s existing developments. Beachclub membership will be available at complex, it added.
Nakheel also plans to lease restaurant and retail space at the project shortly. The construction work is scheduled to begin in middle of this year and is due for completion in early 2015, said the top developer.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract