JLL launches London sales unit in Mideast
Dubai, February 20, 2013
Jones Lang LaSalle, a leading real estate investment and advisory firm, has launched a new business line named ‘London Residential Sales’, within Jones Lang LaSalle’s Mena Capital Markets Group.
This GCC-based department will offer easy access for regional buyers investing in residential properties across central London, said a statement.
Jones Lang LaSalle also confirms the appointment of Wahi Mohsen as head of London Residential Sales. With over 13 years of experience in the residential real estate sector across the UAE and UK, Wahi has previously handled sales for prestigious projects such as World Trade Centre Residence and Palm Jumeirah’s Tiara and Oceana developments.
Alan Robertson, CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle Mena, said: “There is an increasing trend of investment from the Middle East into the London residential market. With its reputation as a safe haven for investors, London offers a stable, secure and transparent choice which is attractive to many regional investors. This was a clear business opportunity which led us to establish a dedicated department for the benefit of clients across the region. Jones Lang LaSalle is now the most active selling agent for new residential properties in central London. Middle East investors are an important target market as we are currently marketing around 50 projects, with a collective value of around Dh900 billion.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility