Belhasa wins key Abu Dhabi contracts
Abu Dhabi, February 26, 2013
Belhasa Projects, a UAE-based specialist in swimming pool construction, has been awarded a 10,000TR expansion project by top developers Sorouh and Tabreed for their Shams Abu Dhabi district cooling project.
The contract is part of the total 20,000TR development. The project will include relocation of the existing cooling tower, pumps and piping to new location, said a top official.
"The region’s district cooling industry is rapidly expanding and we have the technical expertise to deliver projects on schedule and up to standards. Apart from setting up of a district cooling plant, it is the maintenance that is a main challenge to utility companies," explained Aziz Ayoub, the business unit manager, Belhasa Projects.
"We are focused on minimizing the operating cost for the plant in Shams Abu Dhabi and keeping the project on schedule by delivering as promised," said Ayoub.
Belhasa has also won a contract for the construction of sewage pumping station for Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort, located within the existing Abu Dhabi Golf Club which is fully owned by Tourism and Development Investment Company (TDIC), Abu Dhabi, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site