Cluttons in Oman opens new office
Muscat, February 27, 2013
Real estate agent Cluttons in Oman recently opened a new property management office at the Beach One office building in Shatti Al Qurm.
The opening continues the firm’s successful leasing strategy to existing clients in this prime centrally located building in Muscat, a statement from the company said.
Bill Siegle, senior partner, said: “We are delighted to be serving this instruction and the new office shows our long-term commitment to the building, as well as fit out best practice.”
John Wood, managing partner, said: “With the high status tenants in the building, it is essential we offer a first-class service to international best practice in this building.”
The tenants in the building include, Sea & Land Drilling (Schlumberger), Bank Nizwa, Royal Opera House, Baur Nimr, BDO, Muriya, GE, OMIFCO, NBO, Addelshaw Goddard, and Oman Brunei Investments. The building has a basement and surface car parking, coffee shops and a gymnasium. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site