KPMG Fakhro to move into landmark tower
Manama, March 3, 2013
Abdulla Yousif Fakhro & Sons has signed KPMG Fakhro as a tenant at the Fakhro Tower, a prestigious new commercial office complex opposite Bahrain City Centre, Manama.
Now completed and open for business, this landmark tower extends to 30 storeys and provides around 19,000 square metres of office space plus ground floor showroom areas and an impressive double height reception lobby, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"After a comprehensive study of the market and buildings that we thought might meet our requirements, Fakhro Tower was the natural choice for KPMG," said KPMG managing partner Jamal Fakhro.
"We have signed leases and are committed to over two floors in the building and are currently tendering the fit out contract with an anticipated handover for our occupation of the premises in the second quarter of the year.
"Fakhro Tower was the only building to provide KPMG, on commercially acceptable terms, a level of image, specification and location to match our exacting demands, international brand profile and dynamic business plan going forward," he said.
"We are excited to welcome KPMG as our new neighbours at the Fakhro Tower," said Abdulla Yousif Fakhro & Sons business development manager Abdulla E Fakhro.
"This lease signing represents a strong endorsement of our building by a highly respected global company. Our owner-occupied status offers incoming tenants with the peace of mind that the building will be professionally managed and will be operated with a relentless focus on cleanliness, comfort, and convenience for all," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain City Centre |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract