Manara launches phase 3 of housing project
Manama, March 11, 2013
Manara Developments, a leading real estate developer specialising in affordable housing in Bahrain, has announced the launch of its Tubli Gardens phase three development as several of these units have already been marketed with success.
Tubli Gardens phase one of the project, consisting 27 villas, has been completed and is in final handover stage, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, citing a top company official.
About 35 per cent of the construction of Tubli Gardens phase two, comprising an additional 19 units has also been completed, revealed Manara Developments managing director Dr Hassan Al Bastaki.
"In the meantime, the foundations for an additional 19 units have been constructed for phase three of the project," he added.
The leading developer is currently leading three projects targeted at middle and limited income earners in several locations across the Kingdom.
"Manara's leading position in the real estate market, and serving a wider range of Bahraini nationals of the middle income segment continues to provide high quality housing, thus honouring the important role in supporting the government's efforts to build co-operation amongst the two sectors towards the public's benefit," said Al Bastaki.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract