Manara launches phase 3 of housing project
Manama, March 11, 2013
Manara Developments, a leading real estate developer specialising in affordable housing in Bahrain, has announced the launch of its Tubli Gardens phase three development as several of these units have already been marketed with success.
Tubli Gardens phase one of the project, consisting 27 villas, has been completed and is in final handover stage, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, citing a top company official.
About 35 per cent of the construction of Tubli Gardens phase two, comprising an additional 19 units has also been completed, revealed Manara Developments managing director Dr Hassan Al Bastaki.
"In the meantime, the foundations for an additional 19 units have been constructed for phase three of the project," he added.
The leading developer is currently leading three projects targeted at middle and limited income earners in several locations across the Kingdom.
"Manara's leading position in the real estate market, and serving a wider range of Bahraini nationals of the middle income segment continues to provide high quality housing, thus honouring the important role in supporting the government's efforts to build co-operation amongst the two sectors towards the public's benefit," said Al Bastaki.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower