Dubai property market among top 20 says report
Dubai, March 11, 2013
Dubai ranks among the 20 most expensive residential real estate markets in world, according to the latest annual Wealth Report produced by Knight Frank.
Monaco remained the most expensive residential real estate market in the world, where luxury home prices in Q4 2012 ranged from $4984 to $5,521 per sq ft. Hong Kong ranked second with prices ranging from $4,250 to $4,700 per sq ft, the study said.
Dubai property market has experienced a significant turnaround and the recovery is gaining strength, said the Knight Frank report.
Dubai property market saw prices of luxury assets ranging between $477 and $537 per sq ft in the final quarter of 2012, which put the emirate in the 19th position among the 20 top cities.
In terms of price growth, Dubai was placed second along with Bali among the 80 destinations in the world tracked by the Knight Frank index.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna