Nass marks anniversary with mobile crane launch
Manama, March 22, 2013
Sarens Nass Middle East (SNME), the region's leading provider of crane services and heavy lifting solutions, marked its 10th anniversary with the launch of a mobile crane at an event at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC).
The company, a unit of the Nass Group, launched its new 500-ton Liebherr mobile crane LTM 1500-8.1, one of the strongest mobile cranes to be introduced into Bahrain's construction industry, according to a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
"We are extremely thrilled about our 10-year anniversary celebration," said SNME director Sami Nass.
"Sarens Nass's fantastic growth, the success we have enjoyed with our partners and the innovations we engineered over the last 10 years has further driven our passion and ambition to deliver excellence. Through this event we wish to thank our valued customers, suppliers and well wishers for their continuous support and co-operation to achieve this milestone.
SNME also honoured its outstanding performers at the three hour gala event for their dedication and hard work that has helped the company achieve a great success.
"It is a matter of pride for Sarens Nass that we are the first Bahraini company of the industry, established and operational in entire GCC region specialising in the provision of crane services, heavy lift and shift solutions for a number of prestigious projects," said SNME general manager Saeed Malik.
"Our unique alliance with Sarens Belgium has been a remarkable differentiator and value addition over the past decade and we will ensure that the joint venture will continue to provide value-added service to its esteemed clientele and flourish in the years to come."
Headquartered in Bahrain, Sarens Nass Middle East started off with approximately 25 cranes. However, SNME's tremendous success in the past decade has seen the fleet grow substantially to about 300 units whilst successfully establishing additional country offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and the UAE.
The company was established as a joint venture between Sarens of Belgium and Nass Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract