Nass Corp to pay 15pc cash dividends
Manama, March 26, 2013
Nass Corporation, one of Bahrain's leading industrial and commercial organisations with operations across the Gulf, said its shareholders will receive 15 per cent cash dividends of paid up capital amounting to BD3.226 million ($11.2 million).
The announcement was made during the company’s annual ordinary general meeting held at Sheraton Bahrain Hotel on Tuesday.
Addressing the investors, Nass Corporation chairman Abdulla Ahmed Nass said the company will pay a cash dividend of 15 per cent of paid up capital on its 215 million shares (excluding the treasury shares of 4.92 million) held by the shareholders whose name appear in the Register of Members of the company on the record date.
He later thanked all the shareholders on behalf of the company management and employees for their continued support and confidence in the company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility