Nader Al Qassab with Ronnie Middleton at the signing ceremony
Saar Central backs debut Gulf Property Show
Manama, March 27, 2013
Saar Central, a luxury residential development in Bahrain, will be the gold sponsor for the debut 'Gulf Property Show' (www.gulfpropertyshow.me) being organised by Hilal Conferences & Exhibitions (HCE), a subsidiary of a leading publishing and marketing organisation Al Hilal Group in May.
The sponsorship deal comes following the signing of an agreement with HCE in the presence of Saar Central’s managing director Nader Al Qassab and Al Hilal Group managing director Ronnie Middleton.
An 82-villa luxury residential development, Saar Central, provides top-level support for the show, to be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre from May 7 to 9 under the patronage of the Prime Minister, HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
Supported by the Bahrain Property Developers’ Association (BaPDA), the Gulf Property Show will showcase key local and regional residential and commercial real estate projects, as well as promote the credentials of property developers and service providers.
HCE managing director Jubran Abdulrahman said: “As a luxury residential project Saar Central’s sponsorship lends further prestige to the inaugural Gulf Property Show. Our vision behind the event is for a property exposition which is also a conduit for networking and more importantly a catalyst for tangible business transactions."
"We look forward to providing Saar Central with the perfect stage from which to engage with its target audience," he added.
Saar Central comprises 82 four- and five-bedroom villas in six distinct styles and specifications, targeting both local and GCC investors. More than 70 per cent of the properties on the 65,000 sq m development are already sold, and the remaining 26 units are being offered for sale.
Saar Central’s managing director Nader Al Qassab: "Having sold nearly 70 per cent of our villas to date, we are extremely positive that 2013 will be a great year for us as people recognise the long-term potential of investing in and residing at Saar Central. The steps we have taken in helping create a dream neighbourhood are now bearing fruit."
"With our numerous activities for parents and children alike, Saar Central is on the path to becoming a hub of educational and cultural activity for the area," observed Al Qassab.
“Our support for the Gulf Property Show reflects our optimism for Bahrain’s luxury real estate sector, as well as the need for a quality showcase in Bahrain for the real estate market. It also demonstrates our faith in the show’s potential to raise Saar Central’s profile in the eyes of prospective investors. The partnership with HCE through our Gold Sponsorship agreement is therefore an excellent strategic fit,” he stated.
The Gulf Property Show will be held alongside and complement the overwhelmingly successful gulfBID and gulfInteriors exhibitions, HCE’s flagship business-to-business trade shows for the Northern Gulf’s building, construction and interiors sectors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract