Diyar Homes awards consultancy contracts
Manama, March 31, 2013
Bahrain-based Diyar Homes Company has signed key consultancy contracts with Mohammed Salah Al Dean Engineering Bureau (MSCEB), URS Engineering, and HAJ Quantity Surveyors for the second phase of its unique master planned city for the people of Bahrain offering affordable housing.
The announcement comes as Diyar Homes gets ready to launch the second phase of the project which consists of around 180 villas targeting Bahraini families.
Commenting on the deals, GM Hisham Al Moayyed said, "The success achieved by the first phase of the project, where all of its 340 villas were sold, and the increasing demand that we sensed from the market, encouraged us to work on launching the second phase of the project."
"We are glad to sign with these three leading consultancy offices who have a wide experience in engineering and technical fields for such projects," he added.
Diyar Homes, said Al Moayyed, launched the first phase in May last year and received wide acceptance from the Bahraini families. "One of the main success factors was that the villas were designed to suit the Bahraini family life style and fulfil its needs," he stated.
“Due to the wide acceptance of the villa designs in the first phase we will be offering the same layouts in Phase 2 with changes in the elevations in order to give each phase a unique look," explained Al Moayyed.
"In addition, we will introduce two new designs which are in-line with the company’s policy for continued development," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings