Damac to showcase $1bn luxury project in Saudi
Riyadh, April 3, 2013
Damac, a leading luxury project developer in the Middle East, is set to unveil the second phase of its $1 billion luxury hotel and serviced residences project on April 6 before Saudi investors following a sell-out event in Dubai.
‘Damac Towers by Paramount’, is being developed on platinum real estate in Dubai overlooking the BurjKhalifa and the world’s largest mall. More than 200 units were snapped up in just a few hours, making it one of the most sought-after projects in the region, said a company statement..
Developed by Damac Properties in collaboration with Paramount Hotel & Resorts, the project offers an ambience and reflection of the Hollywood glamour and California cool lifestyle, synonymous with Paramount Pictures over the past 101 years.
Damac Properties will be presenting the project during a road show in Riyadh and Jeddah on April 6 and there will be further events in Dammam and Makkah on April 7, with exclusive launch prices for the second release of the project.
“The response we have seen from Saudi investors is unprecedented,” said Ziad El Chaar, the managing director, Damac Properties.
“Our partnership with one of the most established movie houses in Hollywood has proved a big draw. Saudi investors make up a good percentage of our loyal client base and they recognise the intrinsic value of this unique project,” he added.
A recent report by Knight Frank also showed that projects in Dubai associated with luxury brands are demanding nearly 60 per cent more value than non-branded projects in the same area. The report added that: ‘it seems likely that as global wealth creation expands, the demand for high-quality, branded residential developments in key global centres will undoubtedly rise.’
“Families seek out places to go and places to stay primarily based on the entertainment proposition. Damac Towers by Paramount offers a unique movie concept for every moment of the stay – this is what makes us different,” remarked El Chaar.
The one, two and three bedroom serviced hotel residences will be managed by Damac Maison, the hospitality division of the Dubai group.
Serviced Hotel residences will feature fully-fitted kitchens and services that also include valet parking, concierge, housekeeping, in-room beauty treatments and 24-hour kids club. In addition owners can elect to add their residence in the ‘rental pool’ whilst they are away, allowing for rental returns to be generated.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals