Top mixed-use project set for launch in Bahrain
Manama, April 4, 2013
Ithmaar Development Company (IDC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Ithmaar Bank, is set to launch a mixed-use project built on a man-made island off the coast of Bahrain.
Bahrain Deputy Prime Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa will patronise the launch of the Dilmunia at Bahrain project at a ground breaking ceremony organized by IDC.
With a unique Health and Wellness anchor, Dilmunia at Bahrain will include residences, hotels, leisure and shopping districts, and provide residents and visitors with hospital facilities, spas and state-of-the-art wellness services in a resort-type environment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale