Jordanian firm delivers waste trucks to GAM
Amman, April 7, 2013
Jordan-based Integrated Automotive, an exclusive dealer of the leading European company MAN Truck & Bus, said it has delivered 10 waste compactors to Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) three months ahead of schedule as part of its supply contract.
As per the deal, Integrated Automotive will supply 55 waste compactors and 15 additional world-class waste grinders to GAM, said a company statement.
All trucks imported by Integrated Automotive are manufactured as per international standards and feature technical add-ons that are the first of their kind in Jordan, such as a rear camera that allows the driver to effectively monitor and manage the waste loading process via a control panel, it added.
The machines are highly durable and reliable, and comprise numerous other features that will significantly benefit Jordanian citizens and tackle waste challenges in Amman, it stated.
Integrated Automotive general manager Ahed Sukhon said the company was proud to implement the unique tender, which is the second largest of its kind for GAM valued at over JD10 million ($14.7 million).
The Integrated Automotive team responsible for implementing the tender exerted all efforts and expedited their work pace, emphasizing their commitment to actively contribute to addressing the local community’s issues.
"It also reflects Integrated Automotive’s awareness on the importance of tackling the Kingdom’s waste issues and their direct impact on the daily lives of Jordanians," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan