Tasweek to showcase major housing project
Abu Dhabi, April 13, 2013
Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing, an advisor and solutions provider serving the real estate markets, will be presenting its Dh500 million ($136 million) integrated housing project at the upcoming 'Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013'
The new integrated residential community project will provide high quality accommodation within an integrated community, complemented by a modern infrastructure and a wide range of facilities and amenities including healthcare, social and educational to be build simultaneously, said a statement from the Abu Dhabi-based firm.
The residential community is at least 10 per cent cheaper than alternative developments, with special programs addressed for UAE Nationals, it stated.
It is primarily aimed at utmost competitive quality offerings during Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013 which runs from April 16 to 18, 2013 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
Considered as the region’s premier real estate investment and development event, this year’s Cityscape Abu Dhabi will once again serve as the only annual meeting point for governmental authorities, major investors and developers, consultants, architects, designers and other real estate practitioners to discuss and plan the growth of Abu Dhabi’s property market.
Tasweek said it will capitalize on the international scope and appeal of the event to introduce the new project.
The initial phases will see the construction of 400 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-bedroom villas with land areas ranging from 200 to 400 sq m.
After its formal introduction in Cityscape Abu Dhabi, the project’s model villas will be put on display sometime in September 2013 and sales will start in October.
The first phase of construction is set to begin in the last quaarter of 2013, and the targeted delivery date is in the fourth quarter of 2015.
"The project we will present meets all dimensions of the current market demand, from the quality of construction and the integrity of the developers involved to high payment flexibility and consideration for the unique needs of families," said Masood Al Awar, the CEO of Tasweek.
"As a premier event for real estate stakeholders, decision makers and investors, Cityscape Abu Dhabi, provides us with an ideal platform to drum up interest and support for this noteworthy development," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex