Tasweek, Beyttürk strengthen ties
Dubai, April 18, 2013
Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Beyttürk, a group of companies with a mission of enhancing commercial relations between Turkey and GCC countries.
The agreement which was signed by Beyttürk Chairman, Muhammet Ugurcan Barman, and Masood Al Awar, CEO of Tasweek, will allow Tasweek to market strategic real estate projects under Beyttürk’s wings to the Mena region, acquire investment assets, and engage in joint venture development.
Beyttürk, on the other hand, will constantly feed marketing and investment opportunities to its new partner and provide the necessary support to facilitate business, a statement from Tasweek said.
The company has been involved in various housing projects and began its particular focus on promoting local developments to Gulf countries in 2008 in line with the vision of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. It has been marketing a number of projects formed in cooperation Gulf companies through its subsidiary, KhaleejTurk Property.
The initial focus of Tasweek under the partnership is the promotion of Beyttürk’s ‘Dreamland’ project, a picturesque 44-unit, 26,000 m2 villa complex arising in the northwestern city of Yalova.
Located at the Termal district, an area famous for its hot springs, Dreamland is located an hour away from Turkey’s three largest cities – Istanbul, Bursa and Izmir.
“Turkey’s growing reputation as a real estate has been partly driven by the arrival of global players who have made the market more competitive and exposed to international buyers. Given its specific focus on the Gulf as a property partner, Turkey is a high-potential market we intend to fully explore through our alliance with Beyttürk. Our participation in Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013 is a first step in introducing some of Beyttürk’s top Turkish real estate offerings to major Middle Eastern investors,” said Masood Al Awar, CEO, Tasweek Real Estate Marketing & Development.
Tasweek exhibited unique real estate products from Beyttürk and its other global partners comprising its extensive $250 million portfolio during Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013.
Beyttürk is a group of companies with the same corporate structure that includes Dünya Construction, Nuren Tourism, Bahrain Investment Group, Gulf Turkey Trade and KhaleejTurk Property. It has forged partnerships with various investment companies in Kuwait, Bahrain, and other parts of the Gulf. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract