Seef Properties names new chief
Manama, April 21, 2013
Bahrain-based Seef Properties has appointed Essa Najibi as its new chairman and Saqer Shaheen as the vice-chairman, said a report.
In addition the board elected chairmen and members of the following committees.
The executive committee will be chaired by Sattam Sulieman Al Gosaibi, with Shaheen, Hisham Abdulrahman Al Rayes and Abdul Jalil Janahi as members, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The audit committee will be chaired Yousuf Hammadi, with Ahmed Yusuf Abdulla Yusuf and Anwar Abdulla Ahmedi as members.
The NRGC will be chaired by Najibi, with Dr Mustafa Al Sayed and May Showaiter as the members.
The charity committee will be chairmaned Dr Al Sayed, with Najibi and Anwar Abdulla Ghuloom as members, the report added.
The Fraser Suites committee will be chaired by Sager Shaheen, with Yousif and Showaiter as members.
"'I am delighted to welcome the new board members to Seef Properties," Najibi said. "They bring with them a wealth of experience and enthusiasm which will be of real benefit as we develop the business over the next three years," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing