Nass Marine hands over cargo barge
Manama, April 28, 2013
Bahrain-based Nass Marine Services, the marine division of the Nass Group, has announced the handover of a new deck cargo barge to Ocean Diving and Marine Services.
The vessel, Ocean 8 was fabricated to include a new deck cargo barge with a depth of 1.83 metres, gross tonnage of 217 RT and net tonnage of 65 RT, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"We offer a variety of deck barges customised to clients' needs. "The barge has been specifically designed to carry cargo on deck and performing a number of other functions and services," remarked Nass Marine director Sami Nass.
Nass Marine Services specialises in building of small to medium vessels for different purposes and repair.
Owned and operated by Samir Engineer, Ocean Diving and Marine Services is engaged in marine construction works, diving and underwater mechanical works and hiring of equipment and manpower.
"Our services range from struts and jetties to excavation work and much more," said Ocean Diving and Marine Services director of operations Salah Ali.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract