Manara plans big launch at Bahrain expo
Manama, May 6, 2013
Manara Developments said it will start selling plots to individuals at its ambitious "Investment Gateway-Bahrain" on the opening day of the inaugural Gulf Property Show tomorrow (May 7).
The event, being organised by Bahrain-based Hilal Conferences and Exhibitions, under the patronage of His Royal Highness the Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, will run till May 9.
Commenting on the project, Manara managing director Hasan Al Bastaki said it offers a one-stop shop of a comprehensive suite of solutions for light industry estates in Bahrain. "It is the first industrial project in Muharraq that enables the investor to obtain ownership of the land with the title deed in hand," he noted.
"The Investment Gateway-Bahrain reflects and contributes to Bahrain Economic Vision 2030, situating Bahrain as a leading logistics hub in the region.Investment Gateway - Bahrain is one of the projects that Manara has paid a lot of efforts to make it a comprehensive and wholesome project for light industrial activity," he added.
Dr Al Bastaki said one of the major facets of the project was its strategic location between Bahrain International Airport and Khalifa bin Salman Port, and the sophisticated transportation networks linking the main ports of the Kingdom together.
"Investment Gateway-Bahrain" is also the first industrial project in Muharraq that enables the investor to obtain ownership of the land with the title deed in hand, he stated.
The best part is that these properties are not subject to a limited period lease, as is the case with other industrial areas of the Muharraq Governorate, said Dr Al Bastaki.
"Moreover the owner has the choice to best utilize the property in whatever way is seen suitable to the land and the purpose of the investment," he noted.
The locations will have the capacity to serve as offices, showrooms, storage facilities, handling services, and sales offices, all of which aid in the economic activity in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
An important feature that “Manara” strived to distinguish its project “Investment Gateway – Bahrain” from other industrial locations is its competitive pricing, as “Manara” aimed to provide different types of industrial and commercial plots with competitive pricing, of which promises great interest as the starting point of a promising future for industrial developments in Bahrain.
Amongst the other key features are that its plots are sold rather than leased for a limited period as sub-developers are granted the luxury to invest on a permanent basis as opposed to temporary investments on leased properties that would potentially be abandoned at the end of the investment period.
According to Dr Al Bastaki, Manara’s stand will showcase a number of key residential projects targeted at middle income groups.
"Amongst the projects is Tubli Gardens that is currently in phase three of its development, Wahat Al Muharraq currently in the first and second development phase, and Janayin Al Hamala, in addition to the company’s wide array of concepts pursued by the company as far as residential property development extends," he stated.
Manara, he said, operates through its strategic alliances with the government, represented by Eskan Bank, and its balancing of high quality building practices and suitability with the needs of Bahraini families, and its flexibility offered to modify and develop the properties based on each family’s individual needs, and complemented with suitable pricing.
"We consider our participation in this exhibition, and our strategic sponsorship, an important opportunity to reaffirm “Manara’s” leading position in the real estate development market," added Dr Al Bastaki.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project