Breezair wins major projects; eyes expansion
Dubai, May 12, 2013
Breezair, a leading evaporative air cooling brand from Australia, has won a slew of major projects in a range of new applications areas across the UAE, giving it a firm foothold in the local market and boosting its regional expansion plan.
Among the key deals that the company has clinched is the installation of Breezair evaporative air conditioning systems at Volga-Dneper Commercial Hangar in Sharjah Airport, Stables in Sir Baniyas island, RTA vehicle testing centres of Tamam-Al Ghandi, Cars-ETA, Wasel vehicle testing centers owned by Saif Belhasa Group, the RAK Ceramic’s production area, and large commercial kitchens for the Hospitality Company in Ruwais.
Breezair has also installed its air cooling technology in a number of new areas including animal enclosures, outdoor cooling for villas, automobile service centres and factories all over UAE, and recreational areas in Sharjah, a statement from the company said.
The systems are exclusively distributed by ClimaGulf, the UAE’s leading natural air cooling solutions provider, which has been appointed the master distributor in the GCC region by Australia’s Seeley International, the manufacturers of Breezair and the technology leader worldwide in evaporative cooling systems.
As part of their regional growth strategy, ClimaGulf has forged a strategic alliance with Muscat Electronics to promote the Breezair brand across Oman and actively engaged in discussions with established players in other GCC countries.
Since entering into a tie-up with Seeley International in 2010 to promote the evaporative cooling concept in the region, ClimaGulf has further enhanced the image of the brand in the GCC region through various projects in diverse application areas.
In each of these projects, ClimaGulf has assumed responsibility in finding solutions that will help the workforce overcome the oppressive and uncomfortable conditions created by the sweltering summer heat, as well as providing the customer huge savings in operational costs across a dozen application areas where cooling solutions were never imagined as a possibility.
Sabu Abraham, managing director of ClimGulf, said: “We forecast exponential growth over the next five years due to the growing awareness of the various advantages, benefits and cost effectiveness of installing such air cooling systems during peak summer conditions in GCC. In five years time, ClimaGulf aims to be the market leader with 20 per cent market share of the branded evaporative cooling systems in the entire GCC region.”
“We are also identifying potential quality dealers in the UAE, as part of our drive to expand our dealer network in the country who would eventually be the drivers of this business making the products accessible all over along with providing custom-made solutions for each project.”
Binod Pillai, general manager of ClimaGulf, said: “Breezair’s entry into new sectors in the UAE represent a milestone for ClimaGulf, and reflects a recognition of air cooling systems being complementary to air-conditioning and a viable option in the market. It also demonstrates the capabilities of companies in the UAE to provide a high level of expertise and skills that are on par with international standards.”
“In fact, in each of the projects, our customers have expressed their utmost satisfaction at the improved work conditions brought about by Breezair evaporative air conditioning. We have established the efficacy of these systems in more than a dozen application areas that require some form of comfort conditions, and are excited at the prospect of promoting this energy-efficient concept in many other application areas in the UAE and region this year.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments