Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
Abu Dhabi, May 23, 2013
Arabtec Holding, a leading construction company in Mena, has appointed David Doyle as chief risk officer.
Doyle will lead a function focused on risk management and control to support the company’s performance and reputation, it added. He will also be responsible for leading overall internal control and insurance functions of the group.
“Risk management is an integral part of our expansion strategy and we are keen on establishing and maintaining solid risk management and internal control and mechanisms to support our transformation into a global brand," said Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, managing director and CEO of Arabtec.
"We are excited to have David on board and certain that his impressive track record and global experience will be a significant asset as we pursue our ambitious corporate goals,” he added.
Doyle joins Arabtec with over 28 years of experience as a senior governance and risk professional. - TradeArabia News Service.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex