UDC unit to showcase at Cityscape Qatar
Doha, May 26, 2013
Qatar-based United Facilities Management Company (UFMCO), owned by the United Development Company (UDC) is participating in Cityscape Qatar 2013, a major real estate summit starting in Doha tomorrow (May 27).
UFMCO’s core business is the delivery of facilities management services, specializing particularly in planned and reactive mechanical, plumbing and electrical maintenance as well as cleaning and pest control.
Running until May 29, Cityscape Qatar 2013 provides a platform to international, regional and local investors, real estate developers, government authorities and senior executives involved in the design and construction in Qatar and elsewhere globally.
The event is backed by industry leaders and supports real estate growth by providing a stage for highlighting high growth investment opportunities, showcasing innovative products and underlining sustainable developments.
According to a company spokesperson, UFMCO’s participation in Cityscape aims at creating goodwill with its potential future clients across the region by participating in the exhibition for the first time.
“Cityscape provides us with the opportunity not only to showcase our products and services to the region but also to show what we are capable of doing and how high our standards are,” the UFMCO spokesperson said.
“UFMCO’s participation will enable the company to showcase what it offers, as an integrated facilities management service provider, to governmental authorities, developers, consultants, architects and contractors in Qatar’s real estate market,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo