UDC to take part in Cityscape Qatar
Doha, May 26, 2013
United Development Company (UDC), a leading Qatari shareholding company and master developer of the Pearl-Qatar, will showcase its Island development, at the Cityscape Qatar exhibition starting tomorrow.
The event, running until May 29, will support real estate growth and is set to attract international, regional and local investors, real estate developers, government authorities and senior executives involved in the design and construction in Qatar and elsewhere globally, a statement said.
UDC has leased a 500 sq m area, stand number (R 10), at the Doha Exhibition Center to showcase its properties to the visitors, it added.
Ebrahim M. Al-Sulaiti, the CEO, said that UDC aims during the exhibition to showcase some of its best properties at the Pearl-Qatar to clients from across the region participating in or visiting the exhibition.
He added that the company will exhibit a selective list of properties available for sale and lease in the Pearl-Qatar.
The company would offer visiting clients special rates and the opportunity to win gift vouchers worth QR10,000 ($2,747) from IDdesign Qatar.
One of the highlights of the event would be launching of the new Tower 3A for sale. The tower is located at the gateway of Porto Arabia marina, providing spectacular views of the Arabian gulf.
Also available would be opportunities for retail leasing in both Porto Arabia and Medina Central’s commercial areas. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract