Emaar launches Dubai tower sale
Dubai, May 26, 2013
Global property developer Emaar Properties has launched the sale of the second tower of its Burj Vista project in Downtown Dubai, the 500-acre flagship mega development.
Comprising two identically-designed towers, the second tower of Burj Vista will feature 20-storeys that will house 120 luxury apartments, making it the newest and most stunning addition to Dubai’s dynamic skyline, said a company statement.
Customers can register online for 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments in Burj Vista II from 10am on May 29. The sales event will commence at 9am on June 1, on a first-registered, first-served basis at the Emaar Sales Centre in Emaar Square, Downtown Dubai, it stated.
Commenting on the sale, managing director Ahmad Al Matrooshi said: “Dubai’s market is witnessing unprecedented interest from both residents and visitors looking to purchase first and second homes in the emirate. Building on the robust performance that our properties have recorded this year, we are further strengthening our portfolio of world-class residences.”
"Burj Vista II aims to set the benchmark in sustainable living and implementing a greener lifestyle by promoting energy use efficiency across all of its residences and common areas," he stated.
Located centrally along Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Burj Vista II will provide residents with unmatched views of Downtown Dubai and beyond, while boasting easy access to the city’s most sought-after tourist destinations including The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, among other attractions.
Other amenities include a fully-equipped gymnasium, children’s play areas, multimedia hall, business centre, play room, lounge areas, swimming pool and kid’s pool, badminton and half a basketball court, relaxing reading areas and lushly landscaped areas, the statement said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project