Al-Futtaim wins UAE maintenance contracts
Dubai, June 3, 2013
Al-Futtaim Engineering said it has signed two contracts with the UAE Ministry of Public Works to provide Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) and civil maintenance work to over 500 buildings across the country.
The two-year multi-million dirham contracts will see the Al-Futtaim company’s Facilities Management division maintain 334 buildings in the Eastern and Northern Emirates and 189 buildings in Dubai and Ajman.
The buildings are a mix of schools, mosques, healthcare centers and hospitals, said a senior official.
Subramanya Rao, the divisional manager – FM, Al-Futtaim Engineering said: “We are extremely pleased to be working with the Ministry of Public Works on these major projects. These contracts in addition to adding to our existing list of government clients also reinforce Al-Futtaim Engineering’s reputation as a trusted partner in providing high quality services to all our customers.”
Headquartered in Dubai, Al-Futtaim Engineering’s Facilities management division has worked on some prestigious projects including Ministry of Education, Government of Sharjah, Dubai Municipality, dnata, Emirates Aluminum, Dubai Islamic bank and ADCB amongst others.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show