KAEC community plot sales start today
King Abdullah Economic City, June 5, 2013
King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC), a megaproject in Saudi Arabia, has announced the sale of golf district land plots and villas at its Al-Murooj coastal community, beginning today (June 5) in Jeddah.
The sales will continue through tomorrow evening at the Le Meridien Hotel.
Al-Murooj is one of the most exclusive areas within King Abdullah Economic City that spreads over 4.6 million sq m along the shore of the Red Sea, and is a place where people can relax and enjoy life in a beautiful, fully serviced environment, a statement said.
The "Golf" district within the Al-Murooj, located at the heart of KAEC, is comprised of homes overlooking the world-class, 18-hole golf course set amid beautifully landscaped gardens, and just a short walk from the beach.
All homes in the Al Murooj district enjoy leading edge amenities, including a high capacity storm drainage network, sewage systems, water and power networks, telecommunications and Internet connections, paved roads, street lighting and landscaping as well as safety and security systems.
Land prices at the "Golf" neighborhood within the “Al-Murooj” start from SR599,000 ($159,000), payable in installments over three years. Buyers can make use of ten different complimentary architectural designs or can alternatively create a custom-designed dream home. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation