Riyadh Al Thaqafi
Ewaan offers villa top prize at Jeddah fest
Jeddah, June 6, 2013
Ewaan Global Residential Company, a Saudi-based affordable housing firm, is sponsoring a summer festival in Jeddah and is offering a villa at a major project as the top prize of the festival.
The villa on the offer is in Alfareeda Residential Project, the flagship development of Ewaan, north of Jeddah.
“Our support for the Jeddah Summer Festival highlights Ewaan’s commitment to the community and being a leading player in city’s northern extension where Alfareeda is at the heart of a vibrant new neighborhood,” said Ewaan CEO Riyadh Al Thaqafi.
“The importance of the summer festival is linked to the significant development and promising growth of the city,” he added.
Al Thaqafi highlighted that the company is offering the prize of a lifetime for one lucky winner – a villa worth more SR1 million ($266,000) in one of the most desirable residential developments in Saudi Arabia.
Located North of Jeddah, Alfareeda offers a unique living experience providing all the needs of daily life in an elevated style where comfort and quite prevail.
The project is fully equipped with an advanced infrastructure and service facilities including a state of the art telecommunications network, electricity lines, water, sewage and drainage pipes, and a well-planned road network to avoid traffic congestion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing