Riyadh Al Thaqafi
Ewaan offers villa top prize at Jeddah fest
Jeddah, June 6, 2013
Ewaan Global Residential Company, a Saudi-based affordable housing firm, is sponsoring a summer festival in Jeddah and is offering a villa at a major project as the top prize of the festival.
The villa on the offer is in Alfareeda Residential Project, the flagship development of Ewaan, north of Jeddah.
“Our support for the Jeddah Summer Festival highlights Ewaan’s commitment to the community and being a leading player in city’s northern extension where Alfareeda is at the heart of a vibrant new neighborhood,” said Ewaan CEO Riyadh Al Thaqafi.
“The importance of the summer festival is linked to the significant development and promising growth of the city,” he added.
Al Thaqafi highlighted that the company is offering the prize of a lifetime for one lucky winner – a villa worth more SR1 million ($266,000) in one of the most desirable residential developments in Saudi Arabia.
Located North of Jeddah, Alfareeda offers a unique living experience providing all the needs of daily life in an elevated style where comfort and quite prevail.
The project is fully equipped with an advanced infrastructure and service facilities including a state of the art telecommunications network, electricity lines, water, sewage and drainage pipes, and a well-planned road network to avoid traffic congestion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum