Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
Manama, June 18, 2013
Leading property consultant Cluttons said it has secured Durrat Al Bahrain as new tenants within Al Nakheel Tower, located in the Seef district.
Durrat Al Bahrain's office will occupy 1,000 sq m of space and will be spread over two of the tower's 10 commercial floors.
Managed by Cluttons, Al Nakheel Tower currently accommodates companies including Qatar Airways, Grant Thornton, Alroaya Group and Majali Enterprises.
The building was ready in August last year, comprising some 5,600 sqm of commercial space, with parking allocation and floor plates suitable to meet market requirements.
"We are delighted to have secured Durrat Al Bahrain as tenants for this building," Cluttons in Bahrain head Harry Goodson-Wickes said.
"Al Nakheel Tower has established itself in the market as a highly desirable office building with flexible floor plates and a quality finish. "Durrat Al Bahrain's presence in the market underlines the calibre of existing tenants," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects