Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
Dubai, June 18, 2013
Pacific Ventures, a developer of commercial, residential, and mixed-use properties in the Middle East, has named Bollywood actor/director Sohail Khan as its brand ambassador for the Gulf and India.
By delegating Sohail as the Brand Ambassador for Burj Pacific, Pacific Ventures has strengthened the bond between the two, said a senior official.
Sohail and lifestyle icon Uma Ghosh Deshpande recently finished shooting for a television commercial for Pacific Ventures’ message of ‘Celebrating the journey of life at the heart of exclusivity’.
"At Pacific Ventures we were looking for somebody to represent the brand while believing in the work and social ethics we follow, feeling for our CSR cause more than just a corporate formality the way we do and also standing himself as a stalwart in the arena of social philanthropy and benefaction," remarked Parvez Khan, the chairman and managing director of Pacific Ventures.
"We are proud to have Sohail as our brand ambassador and promoting our ambitious project of the elite Burj Pacific. We are looking forward to this relationship progressing in the most extravagantly prosperous way for our brand, our welfare associations and Sohail himself.”
In his comments, Sohail said, "I am greatly honored to be the ambassador of the elegant Burj Pacific project and thus to be in association with a real estate company like Pacific Ventures."
"As an ambassador I stand to represent Pacific Ventures globally as the unequalled real estate Cyclops that it is and also support and enrich from my side the splendid benevolence exhibited by company," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract