Diyar sells 60pc plots in new residence project
Manama, June 24, 2013
Diyar Al Muharraq, a major mixed-use urban development in Bahrain, has announced that 60 per cent of land plots at its new Sarat residences project are already sold.
With 92 plots sold already, the unprecedented turnout and positive response at the initial sales week and the continuing interest thereafter showed the high investor confidence that this development enjoys, chief executive Dr Maher Al Shaer was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Sales have increased again during the last months with investors moving quickly to acquire the limited plots still available," he said.
"Clients are now in the process of signing sales agreements and have been assured that transfer of title deeds will take place during the next month.
"To help prospective homebuyers, Diyar Al Muharraq has also announced that the payment period has been extended under a new extended payment plan," he added.
"Seeing the response that the first sales week generated, we are extremely happy to offer this opportunity to invest in a treasured way of life that is also very affordable.
"We are one of the most progressive and forward-thinking developments in the region, and we are proud to offer this chance to own a unique and beautiful home in the midst of a peaceful park land community.
"There is no doubt that it will be an invaluable asset in terms of lifestyle and amenities," he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad