Key construction summit opens in Bahrain
Manama, June 25, 2013
The annual Gulf Construction Conference 2013, set to open today in Bahrain, will discuss a number of key issues pertaining to the construction sector in the kingdom and the GCC.
Organised by the Bahraini Society for Construction Contractors, Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan will inaugurate the two-day event at the Gulf Hotel.
This year, the conference focuses on the theme: "Challenges and Future Opportunities in the Sector", and is expected to be attended by a large number of Bahraini and Gulf officials, specialists, contractors, investors, directors and supervisors in charge of production lines from both the private and the public sectors in Bahrain.
The importance of safety in the industry will also be in the spotlight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show