MAN trucks delivered to Amman municipality
Amman, June 26, 2013
Integrated Automotive, the exclusive dealer of leading German company MAN Truck & Bus, said it has completed the delivery of all the 55 waste compressors and 15 waste grinders to the Greater Amman Municipality (GAM).
Integrated Automotive also supplied GAM with an additional waste compressor that was not included in the tender, in line with its efforts to expand the fleet of cleaning machinery in Amman, said a company statement.
All the machines imported by Integrated Automotive are manufactured as per international standards and feature technical add-ons that are the first of their kind in Jordan, such as a rear camera that allows the driver to efficiently monitor and manage the waste loading process.
The machines are highly durable and reliable, and comprise numerous other features that will significantly benefit Jordanian citizens and tackle Amman’s waste management challenges, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract