Firm wins 3-year maintenance deal from Emaar
Dubai, June 30, 2013
Spider Access, a Gulf-based multipurpose contracting firm, has recently been awarded a three-year maintenance agreement with Emaar to undertake maintenance on the Boulevard Plaza.
The firm will commence operations on site in early July, a statement said.
The company that caters to the commercial, retail, hospitality and residential sectors with a range of cleaning and maintenance services, secured the win against stiff opposition with a track record for excellent service, said Mazen Harake, managing director at Spider Access.
“As a partner of choice, we were requested with a number of other companies to tender for this prestigious contract. While we were able to meet all the requirements, ultimately, our competitive advantage came in the form of being able to provide value-added services in line with the stature of the project,” he added.
The Boulevard Plaza epitomises style and status on the most prestigious square kilometer in the world with its elegant design and prominent position next to the Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall.
The plaza features open landscaped courtyards, shaded outdoor café and retail outlets that will now be under maintenance of Spider Access.
Spider Access will be undertaking maintenance activities associated with ensuring that the building façade and glazing is maintained and cleaned to the highest level to maintain a visually appealing environment for building occupants and visitors, and also present the building in the best visual condition due to its prime location and unique architectural style and format.
The team’s responsibilities also extend to providing an inspection regime that enables building issues and defects on the façade to be readily identified and thus reported allowing speedy rectification.
“This contract further consolidates our position as the service provider of choice in the emirate. We are keen on building on our relationship with Emaar, by delivering quality with customer-focused service, and on continuing to prove that we are the right choice with our efficient solutions,” Harake said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project