Cluttons acquires 2 sites in BIW for Genco
Manama, July 4, 2013
Cluttons, the real estate developer, said it has acquired two prime sites within the Bahrain Investment Wharf development in Hidd, on behalf of a leading client.
Genco Infrastructure Solutions has leased the properties to meet their storage and logistics needs, said a statement.
The first site represents three modern stand-alone steel framed units each offering a gross internal area of 4,000 sq m, and a total 12,000 sq m of accommodation for the site.
The second site comprises two steel-framed warehousing units. The combined gross internal area for these two units is approximately 10,000 sq m.
Genco delivers product lifecycle supply chain solutions and will use the sites for their clients’ storage and logistics purposes. – TradeArabia News Services
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom