Property trading in Bahrain tops $1.3bn in H1
Manama, July 10, 2013
Real estate trading in Bahrain increased by 57.5 per cent to BD500.34 million ($1.31 billion) in the first half of the year compared with the same period last year, a report said.
The total trading volume reached BD308.66 million during the second quarter of the year, a 75 per cent increase compared with the same period last year, according to a statement issued by Survey and Land Registration Bureau yesterday.
The statement attributed the growth to favourable economic and investment climates prevailing in the kingdom and real estate market recovery in addition to a recent surge in GCC investment flow into Bahrain, according to the Gulf Daily News, our sister newspaper. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale