IQPC launches contractor awards in Qatar
Doha, July 22, 2013
IQPC, a provider of business seminar and conference services, has launched special awards aimed at identifying individuals and organisations that have exhibited outstanding achievement over the last 12 months in Qatar’s construction industry.
The Qatar Contractors Forum Awards will be presented to the winners on the first day of the Qatar Contractors Forum that will be held at the Crowne Plaza in Doha from October 7 to 8.
Qatar has exhibited activity in the sector with a growth rate of nearly 13 per cent. The growth comes with the huge infrastructure and project development necessary to fulfill the country’s obligations to the Fifa World Cup Committee.
The awards will spotlight valuable work being undertaken in the country.
A judging panel of some of the most respected individuals in the industry has been brought together to assess the various projects and decide which are the most deserving of the award in 6 specific categories.
Shane Groves, director - Construction Management Mena, CH2M Hill, said: “The variety, scale and number of major world class projects planned and currently under construction in Qatar has attracted the interest of world-renowned consultants, contractors and suppliers. These awards are a way of demonstrating recognition to all involved and the project owners.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing