Vertica, Revo to offer real estate services in Turkey
Beirut, July 29, 2013
Vertica Properties, a Lebanon-based real estate company in the Middle East, has partnered with Revo Invest Company in Turkey to offer personal and professional real estate services.
After its success serving the Lebanese market and the Middle East, Vertica chose Turkey as the next destination of choice based on its proximity, its stable economy attracting the Europeans and the Arab investors, its infrastructure, its cultural mix and above all the vision Turkey set to itself for 2023.
Recent figures from the World Bank list the Turkey’s GDP as $1 trillion. Growing confidence in the Turkish economy was boosted recently when Standard and Poor upgraded its credit rating for Turkey from BB to BB+.
Mohamad Sinno, managing director, said: “The partnership proves our confidence in the future of the Turkish economy in general and its real estate sector in specific and its attractiveness to the GCC nationals. Vertica Properties & Revo Invest will offer GCC investors access to the best investment opportunities in Turkey."
Sinan Youney, managing partner of Revo Invest Istanbul, said: "At Revo Invest, we believe in the continuing economic integration between the GCC and Turkey. Our directors have a combined experience of forty years in the real estate markets of GCC and Turkey and we are well positioned to facilitate and serve this trend.
"We are dedicated to providing the best service and value to our buyers who above all will need a trustworthy counterpart when they are purchasing property abroad. This understanding forms the basis of our partnership with Vertica Properties which we hope will serve our clients in these markets for many years to come”.
Vertica’s expansion plans include Riyadh, London and Cyprus. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo