RWI clinches Arabtec contract
Dubai, September 11, 2013
Rubber World Industries (RWI), a UAE-based manufacturer of closed-cell rubber insulation 'Gulf-O-Flex', has won a contract from Arabtec Construction Group to supply rubber insulated building materials.
The materials are to be used in the development and construction of the Dh107 million ($29 million) Arabian Ranches Development project, which covers 95 villas/townhomes in Arabian Ranches Development District 2, Alma 2 and La Avenida 2, said a statement.
Under the terms of the agreement, RWI will supply ‘Gulf-O-Flex’ closed cell elastomeric rubber tube insulation, sheet roll insulation and adhesives that will be used for refrigerant copper pipes and AC drain/refrigerant pipe insulation purposes.
Besides the Arabian Ranches project, the company has also been awarded a contract to provide rubber insulated building materials for the Baniyas Residential Development project in Abu Dhabi, which covers the construction of 411 villas, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property