EBS products on display at Kuwait exhibition
Dubai, September 17, 2013
Emirates Building Systems (EBS), a subsidiary of Dubai Investments and a regional pioneer in the design, fabrication and construction of steel structures, is showcasing its latest range of products at a major exhibition which began yesterday in Kuwait.
The Big 5 Kuwait 2013, a leading building and construction trade exhibition in Kuwait, will run till September 18 at the Kuwait International Fair.
Exhibitors from over 20 countries, including UAE, Australia, Spain, Italy, Canada, Hong Kong and Kuwait, are showcasing an array of new technologies and products in the construction industry.
EBS is displaying its Hot Rolled and Pre-Engineered Building Structures, alongside its portfolio of structures for offices, residences, high-rise towers and other commercial, institutional and industrial buildings, power and desalination plants, and various structures for the oil and gas industry.
Samir Akra, general manager, said: “The event witnesses wide participation from premier quarters of the regional construction industry, and paves the way for industry intelligence and market knowledge-sharing.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey