Emaar launches ‘Palma’ villas
Dubai, September 22, 2013
Emaar Properties has unveiled its Spanish-inspired 'Palma' villas, as part of its expansion of the Arabian Ranches communities by Emaar Properties.
The expansion features 121 villas, available in four designs, a new retail and community centre, health and fitness facilities, cycle trails, a day care centre, mosque, schools and a fare of dining options, said a statement.
Emaar will open online registration on September 25 and sales will be held simultaneously in Dubai and Abu Dhabi at the Emaar Sales Centre on September 28, it said.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director, said: “Arabian Ranches is one of Dubai’s most popular communities and has redefined the concept of premium villa lifestyle in the city. With the launch of Palma, a series of elegantly designed villas, we are offering another opportunity for home-owners and investors to be part of this world-class community.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation