Jotun plans roadshow for painters
Jeddah, September 22, 2013
Jotun Saudi Arabia, a leading paint manufacturer in the kingdom, is taking to the road on a tour to instruct freelance painters how to use its Jotashield range.
The roadshow, which starts in Jeddah this month, will help the painters select the right paint for exterior surface, said a statement.
The Jotashield roadshow will also be held in Riyadh and Dammam.
“We are fully committed to supporting freelance painters and the purpose of this roadshow is for Jotun professional paint experts to explain the various features and benefits and uses of the different types of our Jotashield exterior paint products, as well as showing painters the right technique of applying Jotashield in order get the desired result,” said Muzzakir Bukhari, exterior products manager at Jotun Saudi Arabia.
“Jotashield paints have been applied to many landmark buildings in Saudi Arabia and it is the high quality and unique features of Jotashield that give it an edge over other paint brands and make it the frontrunner in its category,” he said.
Jotashield is the complete solution for exterior painting needs, which offers customers features such as protection against harsh climatic condition, concrete protection, longer lasting colours and reduced maintenance and simultaneously keeping the exterior beauty of the home, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m