Beirut's Damac Tower hits construction milestone
Dubai, September 23, 2013
Damac Properties, a Dubai-based private developer, has completed the third floor slab cast and work is well underway on the fourth for its ‘Damac Tower’ in Solidiere, Beirut.
The $300 million project is an innovative collaboration between Damac Properties and Versace Home which will deliver an entire Versace lifestyle to residents through a high-end building, said a statement.
The first exclusive 28-storey Versace branded residential tower in the region has extensive views of the Mediterranean and is designed to emulate the waves of the ocean, it said.
The tower will feature spacious private units resplendent with custom designed interiors by the famous Italian fashion house. All the common areas including the health and fitness facilities, the concierge reception and the main lobby will feature its products.
“Damac Properties’ partnership with Versace offers resplendent luxury for Lebanese residents. The shared vision of the two companies has combined to deliver the most prestigious and sought-after property in Beirut,” said managing director Ziad Al Chaar. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum