KAEC to start sale of plots
Makkah, September 26, 2013
King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) is set to start the sales of plots in its Beach Community 2 at the end of this month.
The first sales event will be held in Riyadh at Al Faisaliah Hotel from September 29 to October 1, followed by an event in Jeddah at the Hilton Al Qasron from October 5 to 7, said a statement.
“The Beach Community, located in Al Murooj district, is the most prestigious neighbourhood in KAEC,” said Fahd Al-Rasheed, managing director and CEO of KAEC.
“The first phase, Beach Community 1, which included 117 land plots, sold out almost immediately. We are expecting equally keen demand for the 370 plots we are offering in phase two,” he said.
Phase two buyers will be offered free of charge a choice of more than 20 pre-approved villa plans in the Arabian and Spanish architectural styles that characterise Al Murooj as a distinctive Mediterranean-type luxury coastal resort, he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property