Musanada completes Al Ain villa project
Abu Dhabi, September 30, 2013
The Abu Dhabi General Services Company (Musanada) said it has completed all infrastructure and housing works related to the Abu Samra Residential Complex villa project located in Al Ain.
The company will imminently hand the project over to the competent authorities in preparation for the distribution of housing to eligible UAE nationals, said a statement from Musanada.
The Abu Dhabi group had originally begun work on this villa project in May 2011, when it was commissioned by the Diwan of Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi. The project’s duration was just over two years, with work completed during this July.
Built on an area of 24.8 hectares, Abu Samra Residential Complex work comprised infrastructure works and the construction of 61 residential units at a total cost of Dh189 million.
It also included all infrastructure, construction and paving of streets, sewerage networks, potable water, telephone and electricity, and other essential services required by residential areas.
The total land area of each housing unit is 2,025 sq m, while the total construction area is 585 sq m. Each villa consists of two floors comprising several Majlis areas, master bedrooms, and service and storage rooms.
On the successful completion, Ali Al-Muherbi, the executive director of Building Services and Project Management Division at Musanada, said the project had been completed in line with vision of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan to achieve family stability and provide adequate housing for UAE nationals across the country.
The project has thus been implemented in line with the objectives of Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, he stated.
According to him, the Abu Samra complex is one of the exceptional residential projects that will meet the requirements of the citizens of the region. "The housing design took into consideration meeting the needs of Emirati families in terms of capacity, multiplicity of rooms, and provision of all the necessary facilities and services," said Al Muherbi.
"The project is also an addition to that region, which is witnessing a great development in various sectors," he added.
Musanada was established by Sheikh Khalifa in December 2007 as a shared service company in order to provide shared services to Abu Dhabi Government entities.
It provides services to over 3,250 sites throughout Abu Dhabi, including 2,050 mosques and 262 schools, in addition to government buildings and social and sports facilities.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project