Damac to unveil Fendi-styled villas
Dubai, October 6, 2013
Damac Properties, a top luxury private developer in the region, said it will be showcasing its new Akoya villa project, developed in collaboration with Italian luxury house Fendi, at the upcoming Cityscape expo.
Set on an island in the heart of the 28 million sq ft project, overlooking the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai, the Fendi-styled villas will have full golf course views and are the first mansions developed in the Middle East, said a statement from Damac.
Using Fendi Casa designs and influences, the villas will offer a new concept of refined living, it stated.
“Akoya by Damac has quickly become a desirable and aspirational location to live in Dubai,” remarked Niall McLoughlin, the senior VP at Damac Properties.
“We have seen an outstanding response to the early launches, and these new villas in collaboration with Fendi Casa are expected to be in great demand given the quality of finish, unique brand association and opportunity to reside in one of the most exclusive addresses in the Middle East,” he stated.
Fendi-styled Villas at Akoya by Damac will be set within some of the most sought-after land in the master development. The spacious villas sit on a private island in the centre of the course, overlooking the academy and the 13th hole of the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai with water on two sides, providing full golf views.
Each villa will be uniquely designed by Fendi’s specialist interior designers, to offer a contemporary home for the most prestigious living experience.
“This project sign another important moment in the history of Fendi, Fendi Casa and Damac Properties,” said
Commenting on the launch, Pietro Beccari, the president and CEO of Fendi, said: “Following the success of the luxury properties realized in Dubai and Riyadh, these new villas feature the most distinctive materials, elegant objects, and cinematic ambiences that are timeless and exceptionally made, perfectly embodying Fendi DNA.”
“Experimentalism, eclecticism; a layering of materials is some of the defining elements of the Fendi interpretation of the living space,” stated Beccari.
Set off Umm Sequim Road and just ten minutes drive from the main Dubai thoroughfare of Sheikh Zayed Road, Akoya by Damac is a self-contained luxury master development with high end restaurants, a shopping plaza, schools, and all the amenities required of the highest developments, said the Damac statement.
As many as 30,000 residents will live among the green and spacious environment, each with views of the centre piece 18-hole Championship standard golf course, which will be managed by the Trump organisation, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed