Meydan puts spotlight on key projects
Dubai, October 7, 2013
The Meydan Group will take centre stage at Cityscape Global this week to shine the spotlight on the vast breadth of projects which are bringing Meydan City to life and provide the latest updates on its impressive progress.
Meydan, the home of the Triple-A standard, will host a sizeable, technologically advanced 450 sq m stand at the entrance to Hall Five of Cityscape Global expo.
A mark of excellence for commercial, residential and mixed use real estate, Meydan will reveal new details of its Mohammed Bin Rashid City District One development, as well as a full design reveal and sales launch of its landmark skyscraper Entisar Tower on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Significant progress on developments across the entire portfolio will be highlighted including the Diamond Business Park, Meydan Business Park, Meydan Heights and Racecourse Villas.
Joint venture company Meydan Sobha will provide the latest updates on Mohammed Bin Rashid City District One, the 4 million sq m freehold land which is set to become an exclusive destination of leisure and retail attractions, surrounded by residential communities, city parkland, waterways, woodlands and open spaces.
The land area formerly designated as Diamond Business Park will now become a lush, green, upscale residential community of town houses and low-rise family apartments featuring a waterfront leisure promenade.
All plots in the area have been sold to multiple developers who were attracted by the easy infrastructure and quick to realise the potential return on investment from this sought after location between Meydan Racecourse and Mohammed Bin Rashid City District One.
Meydan Heights, the premium residential development created in partnership with Emirates Airline for their pilots and families, is comfortably on schedule to commence handover at the end of 2013.
The private community of 528 spacious and attractive townhouses will include amenities such as a mosque, club house, community centre, retail, green park and playground areas.
Racecourse Villas, the luxury development of 70 private lands for signature villas in a unique gated community with a private clubhouse and overlooking the Meydan Golf course, has sold out completely to multiple developers.
Chairman Saeed Al Tayer said the Meydan Group was committed to helping create the future of Dubai through the development of attractive, family oriented residential and lifestyle projects.
"Our developments are synonymous with design and quality; we are creating elegant, discreet and family-friendly environments with exceptional service. This is the foundation for our success, and for the success of the organisations that partner with Meydan," he stated.
"We can now see our city coming to life and we will reveal the latest details about our landmark projects this year at Cityscape Global," he added.
Partnerships are at the core of Meydan’s continued success in the Dubai real estate market, from the Meydan Sobha flagship development of Mohammad Bin Rashid City District One; to Sobha Developers independent development of Sobha Lifestyle; G&Co for the sold out Millennium Estates; and MAG Property Developers who will be developing family apartments and townhouses as well as luxury racecourse villas.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects