JGE to launch Fireside Community phase 2 at Cityscape
Dubai, October 8, 2013
Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), a luxury residential golf community in Dubai, is rolling out the second phase of its Fireside Community Villas at Cityscape Global event, starting today.
The latest batch of 19 units at the Fireside Community will be launched at the three-day event taking place at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
It will also announce the progress of ongoing developments and villa inventories, besides offering plots in the Wild Flower District where buyers can build their home around a golf course.
The handover of the first villa at Whispering Pines took place yesterday (October 7) to coincide with the company’s participation at Cityscape.
The Fireside Community is part of JGE’s Fire Zone which also includes Orange Lake, Sienna Lakes, Sienna Views, Juniper Way, Valencia Grove and Flame Tree Ridge East and West residential communities. Whispering Pines and Wildflower, on the other hand, are located at the Earth Zone which also comprises Sanctuary Falls, Olive Point, Lime Tree Valley, and The Sundials communities.
Yousif Kazim, general manager, said: “Our participation at Cityscape Global comes at an opportune time when the UAE real estate market is witnessing growth with demand surging for both residential and commercial properties. The exhibition offers real estate developers and industry professionals ideal business and networking opportunities as global and local investors throng to the event.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm