Turkish firm rolls out new projects at Cityscape
Dubai, October 8, 2013
Turkey-based real estate developer Agaoglu is rolling out new projects at the Cityscape Global event, which started today in Dubai.
The projects include Bakirköy 46 and the Andromeda Gold Project. It also includes the continuing stages of Maslak 1453 project which was launched at the Cityscape event held last year.
A significant amount of 900 out of the 3,100 residences launched last year from the Maslak project were sold to clients from the Gulf states, said Ali Agaoglu, president.
A representative office was opened in Dubai in March this year, following the business relations formed during last year’s event, he said.
The developer will also provide information about the Istanbul International Finance Center project, for which it has taken on the construction recently.
Agaoglu pointed out that the recent passing of the new law, permitting foreign nationals to buy property in Turkey has enhanced the interest in the country even further.
Bakirköy 46 project, rising on a 45,500 sq m plot of land across from the Veliefendi Hippodrome, one of Istanbul's central locations, features a sizable green tract comprising 81 per cent of the land and a lagoon situated in the middle of the project, surrounded by a 3,300 sq m area of sandy shore.
It comprises five 22-floor buildings of 1215 houses and three blocks of 12 villas, making a total of 1227 residences.
The Andromeda Gold apartments, located along Atasehir, range in size between 77 and 335 sq m and has 398 residences. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings